On Friday, April 10th, 2015 the Cherney team was notified that another milestone had been achieved by our Clovis, New Mexico laboratory...our ISO 17025 Accreditation from A2LA (certificate 2986.03) was issued!
"Life’s a journey, not a destination” is a cliché that is frequently heard in various contexts. From Cherney’s perspective, this cliché is also very fitting to describe accreditation. Cherney has been n ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory since early 2010 and we continue to march on our accreditation journey each and every day.
What’s in store for 2015
Our Strategic Plan was finalized with input from our entire team just before Christmas. We are off and running at executing that plan and had key items being worked on the first week of January.
As another month comes to a close for Cherney- we’ve had the opportunity to celebrate and share with our customer many new and exciting additions in September. This month – we take time to recognize and thank the internal and external customers who make this all possible.
Cherney – Clovis, NM Grand Opening Celebration:
- On Wednesday, September 10th, we held our grand opening at our new location in Clovis, NM. As highlighted in previous blogs , our decision to open this new location was strategic in an effort to better serve our customer base within the Southwestern US.
- Attended by many members of the community, the Clovis Chamber of Commerce was able to join with an awesome big ribbon and scissors .
- Our Wisconsin hospitality also traveled down south with the members of our team who distributed free WI Award Winning Brats & “Squeaky” Cheese Curds provided by some local companies.
- Our new official address is: 412 Mitchell St, Clovis, NM 88101
It’s official…the equipment is ready, staff are in place and we are set to celebrate the Grand Opening of our new location 412 Mitchell St. in Clovis, New Mexico!
Please come and join us on Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Ribbon cutting with the Clovis Chamber of Commerce will start at 10:15am followed by tours of the facility and history on Cherney Microbiological Service’s past 25 years.
A free “Taste Of Wisconsin” will also be offered featuring award-winning bratwursts from Northeastern Wisconsin, fresh “squeaky” cheese curds and other local favorites.All we can say is YUM!!
Please come and join Debra Cherney, Owner/President/Director of Microbiology and her team during this exciting event! We hope to see you there!
Cherney was also able to work with the Clovis/Curry County Chamber of Commerce to launch a press release providing information to various outlets and within the community. .
It has been an awesome start to 2014 here at Cherney and just about a month ago - we proudly announced the opening of our second location in Clovis, New Mexico! Our new location known as “Cherney – Clovis” will be an expansion of our laboratory testing operations here in Green Bay with a grand opening date of scheduled for August 1st 2014.
First, you most likely will ask, “Where is Clovis (http://www.cityofclovis.org/) and why locate here?” The answer is actually very simple.
- Where- Clovis is located on the eastern side of New Mexico – 15 minutes from the Texas border, approximately 3.5 hours from Albuquerque, NM.
- Why - It helps us to strengthen our partnerships with companies located in the Southwestern United States as well as meeting the strategic goals of Cherney's long term outlook.