Providing the facts - one label at a time through Nutritional Labeling Analysis!
- New FDA Labeling Requirements were published on May 27th, 2016.
- The FDA extended the compliance dates for the Nutrition Facts and Supplement Facts label final rule and the Serving Size final rule, from July 26, 2018 to January 1, 2020, for manufacturers with $10 million or more in annual food sales. Manufacturers with less than $10 million in annual food sales would receive an extra year to comply – until January 1, 2021.
Cherney offers two options for complete nutritional labeling services to achieve compliance with government labeling requirements.
Analytical Nutritional Label Package (product sent to lab for analysis)
Standard Analysis Includes
Optional Analysis Includes
- Total Fat (Saturated Fat & Trans Fat)
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber
- Sugars (including added sugars)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids
Standard turnaround time is 10-15 business days. Contact us if expedited services are needed.
Database Nutritional Label Package
Cost-effective, fast, accurate, compliant nutritional labels are generated using a robust database of components. This powerful tool can also be used for product development and recipe analysis. Standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days.
As your business partner, it's our mission to:
Take the time and make the effort to understand your specific testing requirements
Provide accurate and precise testing of your samples in a reliable, timely manner
Help you determine which methods are right for your matrix and your situation