USP Product Testing
All specified organisms or select organisms can be tested based on product and customer requirements. These tests are performed as individual qualitative enrichments that target each specific bacteria/group of bacteria. The USP 62 tests for specified microorganisms are reported as presumptive/positive or negative.
- Does your product require testing following USP methods?
- What specific testing requirements do you need to meet?
- Do you have acceptable limits/specs for your product?
- Do you need USP 61, USP 62, or both?
- Do you need to test for some or all of the specified microorganisms listed in USP 62?
- Have you done suitability testing for your product?
- If you have previous suitability testing done on the product, the lab will review the study prior to analyzing samples. If you have not had suitability testing done, just let the lab know and we can review your product!